Subject: Küsimus asekantslerite vastutusvaldkonna kohta
From: "Sildever Veiko" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2024 12:26:34 +0300

Tere

Palun teavet millise asekantsleri vastutusvaldkonda kuulub hetkel
Terviseamet ja millised on Sotsiaalministeeriumi kontrollimehhanismid
antud asutuse toimimise üle?

Kind regards/Lugupidamisega

Veiko Sildever

Senior Regulatory Expert

Medfiles OÜ

Kastani 42, Tartu 50410

Estonia

Mobile:  +372 5047951

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.medfiles.eu_&d=Cw
MF_w&c=IV_clAzoPDE253xZdHuilRgztyh_RiV3wUrLrDQYWSI&r=PGKN38oD-rvK9KRLNTC0c
DsaZCfiFnv837pV4Fzt7uI&m=6aol7iYWqpDGhwl0_BshnEmN8SBFwb-Bt_TOO2TT-ME&s=Qo9
1ltDJHvD-K2aLDmpLkaLE4tj59A4dD1uGxjJCMRs&e=> www.medfiles.eu

www.medfilesgroup.com <http://www.medfilesgroup.com>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/oy-medfiles-ltd/>
<https://www.medfilesgroup.com/contact-us/subscribe-newsletter/?utm_source
=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20signature>

<https://medfilesgroup.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign
=email%20signature>

This e-mail is from Medfiles Ltd and is intended only for the person(s)
and/or entity named above. This e-mail may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any form
of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action or refrained from
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately.